Monday, February 1, 2010

Conspiracy theorist comes out

Reaching capacity on Twitter? Is Mr. Twitter against Misha? Nah, I think it is Mrs. Twitter. 

I still fail to see the fascination with all this. Especially the question they ask. "What are you doing?" How about "What are you NOT doing."
 or 
"What should you be doing?" 
 Or 
"What kind of trouble are you in now?"
"Care to babble?" 
"Talk to me?" 
"I want attention!"

And I don't just have the account to follow Misha, I do it to keep all you bad fans informed of his every day going ons ... when he posts. 

Today, he is proud that those in hospitals don't hold the hypocritical oath and are recruiting minions. Personally, as a Heathen, I find it rather ... how can I put it ... kind of like cows going to slaughter? Or is that chickens? I'll have to ask Mike Rowe on that one. 

Perhaps, maybe the Mythbuster can bust the myth of why this is so popular? 

Oh and check out his background cause he is a 'tech genius' and well doesn't like to brag. How sweet of him. So humble.

And so, with golden wings, he is off to do *groans* disco dance practice cause the minion disco competition is around the corner, all you followers do practice up. *you sheep*

No comments:

Post a Comment